CertainTeed MainStreet™ by CertainTeed
We love to install Mainstreet Siding because MainStreet ™ offers
consistent quality, good looks and is the ideal choice for Dekalb County
homeowners looking for value with the benefits of a premium panel.
Features Of This Type of Siding
- 8 Classic Styles:
- Triple 3" Brushed Clapboard -
- Double 4" Woodgrain or Brushed Clapboard -
- Double 5" Woodgrain Clapboard -
- Double 4" Woodgrain Dutchlap -
- Double 5" Woodgrain Dutchlap -
- Single 8" Woodgrain Clapboard -
- Single 6-1/2"
- Brushed Beaded
- Low-gloss, natural woodgrain or brushed appearance
- STUDfinder™ (patented) is designed for accurate and secure
- RigidForm™ 160 technology has been tested to withstand wind load
pressures up to 160 mph
- DuraLock™ post-formed lock design
- 14 colors with a wide variety of coordinating trim
- 042" thickness
- Virtually maintenance free - never needs painting
- Class 1(A) fire rating
- Lifetime limited warranty
CertainTeed is the only manufacturer to offer exceptional wind load
performance at every price point. Monogram™ has been tested to withstand
wind load pressures up to 180 mph with nails and 235 mph with staples.
MainStreet™ up to 160 mph with nails and 180 mph with staples, and Hamilton
Park® up to 135 mph with nails and 160 mph with staples.
If you are looking for a Dekalb County Vinyl siding contractor please call us today at 815-754-7663 or complete our online request form.
| || |
Home >> Siding
What Homeowners Say
"I am very happy with my roof! I wasn't at home when they were there but my neighbor said the men were amazing! You have a great company and when I decide to get new gutters I'll be calling you." -- Terri, S., Lee, IL Read More Comments